CSA is short for Community Supported Agriculture. CSA members partner with us at the beginning of the season by committing to purchase a “share” of food from the farm. Your commitment helps us to better plan production and aids with the start-up costs of the season. CSA members join our farm family and we pledge to provide top quality, farm fresh food! As an added benefit, CSA members receive priority status for online and special order items like holiday hams and turkeys!
We offer several size options to fit your specific needs.
- Full Produce Share: our regular produce option; delivered weekly
- Half Produce Share: a smaller option; delivered weekly
- Egg Add-On: one dozen free range, pastured eggs; delivered weekly
- Small Meat Share: A 10 lb. box of pasture raised & grass fed meats; a variety of cuts including ground beef, roast, stew beef, sausage, chops, steaks, bacon, chicken, soup bones and more; delivered monthly
- Large Meat Share: A 20 lb. box of pasture raised & grass fed meats; a variety of cuts including ground beef, roast, stew beef, sausage, chops, steaks, bacon, chicken, soup bones and more ; delivered monthly
- Members can defer two weeks over the course of their Produce CSA with at least one week advance notice.
- While the majority of the produce in our CSA comes from our farm, we also team up with other LOCAL Organic and Certified Naturally Grown farms in order to provide more variety to our CSA members.
- When you are receiving your CSA packages, feel free to add a-la-carte items from the online store and we’ll deliver it with your share.
We accept cash, check, and all major debit and credit cards.
For details, locations, or to purchase your CSA, visit our online store, www.heritagefarm.locallygrown.net.
What our CSA Members are saying:
“I loved getting such variety in our CSA each week! The pickups were quick, and my husband and I always felt that we were getting a great quantity for our money. In the fall, we generally had at least one type of salad green each week in addition to fabulous radishes, squashes, and apples! We loved it so much we signed up for the spring season without hesitation. Thanks for all the yummy food, Hutchins family!” S.M.
“Don’t miss the CSA! Heritage Farm takes great care to provide the cleanest, highest quality, and best mix of truly local meat and produce that I can find. They care about every customer. Thanks, Heritage Farm!” M.C